To receive the Bible College and Curriculum Endorsement, the following items are required:
- College application
- College catalog
- Promotional materials and forms showing the school’s majors
- Semester hours* required for:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Master degree
- Other degrees
- Schedule of how credit hours are calculated if Life Skill credits are offered for external degrees.
- Correspondence program must provide equivalent hours and show the method of testing.
- Breakdown of required hours in each academic area for each degree.
A semester hour is the actual in-class time per student per week for an average of 15 weeks per semester. Fees for the Bible College will be the same as day schools. (See the Schedule of Fees.)